That thing called Jealousy:

"I don't care. I am just happy with whatever I have." This is perhaps the most eloquent statement I have heard from the most eloquent people. People who do not seem to care but always seem to bother. People who always seem to be nonchalant but always concerned about everything and everyone. People who are in simple terms....jealous.

Its been a long time since I gave up the rat race. I live like Rambo in the corporate world. I live invisible, seldom talk, do what is expected of me and never complain. But still, I have people who are jealous of me. For God's sake, gentlemen, I don't earn half as much you do, I am not as successful as you are and I don't even own a car. So what is it that makes you keep a tab on my life.Let me live my life in peace, in anonymity. But even my anonymity seems to have made me famous. 

People are concerned about my rating, my investments, my buying habits, my love life and even my personal hygiene habits. None of which I have. Is it so difficult to know that a guy is invisible?

Many years ago, when MJ sang, "you just leave me alone", I was a kid and could not understand what the problem with MJ was. I wished, I could get all that attention. I wished, people would love me, go crazy after me like they did for MJ. I wondered why Princess Diana was so hyper to the paparazzi. After all she was famous. But me? I am not even famous, I don't even matter. But people.....they just think otherwise.

My advise to all of you jealous guys out there - Let us unknown souls be!!! We do not want to be famous like you. We do not want to be ultra successful like you. We do not want to bitch about others like you. All we need is anonymity, peace, a routine and a contract of deep understanding with life.

JUST LET ME BE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis