Critique-aly yours

If there is no dearth of something ever in life, it is critique. There will always be critics waiting to gobble up your best effort and spit out such powerful words of contempt, you will feel ashamed you even tried.

The point however is whether you should give into critics. One way of looking at it is to take it as positive feedback and try to inculcate what the so called gurus point out to you. Ooh ya, take the feedback positively and  change your style. For what and for whom? Why should I change my style or anything just because some people feel so.



Another lesson springs up here. Do we need to change? Do we need to alter the way we do things just because a select few feel they are blessed?

I refuse and now I fully realize why W.Axl Rose had to pen song like 'Get in the Ring'. I am sorry my critics but I refuse to change-not my style, not my writing, and not my life. Dream on...suckers.

1 comment:

  1. Easier said then done Vinayak. Some persons are so fragile ego wise, like me, :) I mean it doesn't take much to psyche me out. Liked a few articles that you wrote. The Skype one to name a few. Keep blogging.
    Mani from FE

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis