How I nearly lost:

I started this blog as a reflection of me, my thoughts, my hopes and everything about being Vinayak Gole. But somehow, somewhere in the middle, I woke up. This was not what I meant to do!!! My blog and my words were meant to reflect my thoughts and not popular thought. But in this mad rush to win page views, I had nearly sold out.

But yesterday, I realized, that I was meant to be me and not anyone else. And a verbal dual with my superior by rank played catalyst. I realized during that tussle of egos that I would not bend, not just to please any one. As long as I was right and held on to my values, I would stand for what I am. So, if that was the case, why chase page views? Let me chase my thoughts, my hope and my fears.



Some people just enjoy the chase and some just want to win. Like Ambitabh Bachchan famous dialogue,"Wherever I stand, the queue starts from there." Yes sir, you can say that and say that in a movie. But people here have taken you seriously. People actually believe that they want to be someone like you. Wherever they stand, people come and stand behind them.

But I am glad, I am not sold out. Not yet. I am just happy to have realized that this place is still reserved for me. And all my crazy meaningless ramblings. I am still free. I can write about whatever nonsense that comes to my mind and never ever worry about reactions. I can be me.

I know there are not many here who read about what I have to say. But well guys, that's the beauty of this place. Every one's invited, uninhibited. Just drop by and read. You like it, well, I will take that as a compliment. You don't, the world is still a free place. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis